Monday 29 April 2013

Project: Underwater Creature

For this week assignment we were asked to create a underwater sea creature.

Below is my mood board show casing different attempts of sea creature artist have made.


Anatomy Studies of Sea animals:





Initial Sketches:

WIP Video:


My finised idea is a mash up of all my initial ideas into one. the WIP video shows the development process of my creature and the improvement i have made to it. 

Finished Piece:

I am pleased at the outcome of my final idea. however there are improvements needed. to make this art piece better i think if i had worked on the lighting more and the skin tone and texturing this would have been my best art piece. However i am happy with how the features of the shell and the head came about. I could have worked more on the teeth to make them blend with the scene. 

No comments:

Post a Comment